Friday, September 7, 2007

Origins

The concept of The Moment first came about around 2001.

I went to Thailand to visit my friends and relatives. They told me about the current news about how a father got murdered in front of his children just to tell me what's the crime like there then.

I have always been interested in crime. Many have told me, if I'm ain't a film maker, I would be a cop. And if I ain't a cop, I would have been a criminal.

So that story sticked with me for ages. How can anyone kill another man in front of his children? How is he going to live with the rest of his life? What about the children? What would become of them?

What if you are one of the people at the scene? What would you do?

There is more to this story, but I regret to say that if I put it up here, there'll be nothing else to watch.

So now you know. The Moment will have, a murder.

Something to look forward to.

Regards,
JD

2 comments:

Ling said...

i feel a part of the moment cos i was there when you were conceptuslising it. if you need any help at all, i will try my best.

i could act. ha.

JD Chua said...

Yeah, please do support us! But who are you? Your link doesn't work!

If you like to remain anonymous, please email us!